Please note that other terms and conditions and Personal data and cookies charter apply to other Total Group websites, and we recommend that you read them carefully.
The charter aims to inform you of the rights and freedoms that you can exercise in respect of our use of your personal data and describes the measures that we take to protect these data.
ARSRV Technology SARL AU is the “data controller” for personal data relating to the management of the website. This processing is carried out in accordance with applicable law.
1. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING, LEGAL BASIS, THE PERIOD OF STORAGE AND TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
When you visit the website, you may need to provide us with a number of items of personal data, such as your email address, in order to use the services available, in particularly to answer your requests for information.
You therefore gave us your consent to process your data. This information is needed to enable us to process your request. Without it, the information cannot be processed. You can withdraw your consent at any time without jeopardizing any processing operations that have already been completed, by writing to the following address: Res Al Azizia Blvd Royaume Arabie Saoudite 3 Eme Etage N°20 Tanger-Maroc.
This processing on your data is also based on our legitimate interest to provide you services.
In our online forms, the mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk. If you do not provide answers to the mandatory questions, we will not be able to provide you with the service(s) requested.
2. RECIPIENTS OF DATA
Your personal data may be communicated to certain departments of the data controller or Total Group companies for the purposes of surveys, analysis, commercial communication and consumer requests.
Any transfer of data to a third country outside the European Economic Area is carried out in accordance with the applicable regulations and in such a way as to ensure adequate data protection.
3. DATA SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
The data controller takes appropriate steps to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal data, including to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or disclosed to unauthorized third parties.
4. COOKIE MANAGEMENT
A cookie is a file which enables a website to save information relating to your computer’s browsing of the website https://www.findit.fr, to make your visits to the website smoother.
You can at any time delete the cookies stored on your computer, object to the storage of new cookies and receive a notification before new cookies are stored by changing your browser settings using the instructions in Article 5.2.2 below (“Types of cookies, cookies and statistics, and settings”).
Please note that if you remove a cookie or object to the storage of cookies on your device, you may not be able to use some of the website’s services.
4.2 Types of cookies, cookies and statistics, and settings
The cookies that may be stored on your server when you browse the website are cookies which are intended solely to enable or facilitate electronic communication or which are strictly necessary to provide the service you are requesting (language cookies, login cookies, etc.), or statistics cookies or other cookies in accordance with the conditions below.
When cookies require your agreement before they can be saved, we ask you for this agreement via the button called “Personalize” displayed on the first page of the website that you land on, in which it is made clear that by continuing to browse the website you accept these cookies.
4.3 Which cookies are stored?
– Cookies issued by the data controller
– Cookies issued by third parties
– Statistics cookies
Statistics cookies are used to measure the number of visits, the number of pages viewed, users’ activity on the website and how often they return. The statistics tool used, generates a cookie with a unique identifier, which is stored for no longer than thirteen (13) months). Your IP address is also collected in order to determine the town/city from which you are accessing the website. Your IP address is immediately anonymized after use so that you cannot be identified as a natural person. The statistical data on website visits are collected by the provider XXX (Specify name of service provider) (e.g.: AT Internet, Google Analytics, etc.) and subsequently transferred to the data controller in an aggregated and anonymized form in a web interface to which it alone has access. The data collected are not transferred to third parties or used for other purposes. You can block these cookies at any time by opting out as described above by clicking the link https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/provision/#/provision.
4.4 How do you delete cookies, receive notification of their storage or change your browser settings?
How do you delete cookies already stored on your computer?
- – On your workstation:
- – On the C:\ drive select the Windows folder;
- – Open the “Temporary Internet Files” folder;
- – Select all files (CTRL A);
- – Choose the “delete” option.
How do you change browser settings to reject or be informed of the storage of cookies?
- – In the Internet Explorer 5 (Microsoft) browser: Select “Tools”, and then “Internet Options”. Click on the “Security” tab, then “Custom level” and scroll down to the “cookies” section. Next to “Allow cookies that are stored on your computer” select “Ask” to be notified or “Disable” to decline all cookies;
- – In the Internet Explorer 6, 7 or 8 (Microsoft) browser: Select “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, then the level you wish to apply;
- – In the Firefox browser: Click on “Tools” and select “Options”. In the “Privacy and security” tab, untick the box “Accept cookies from websites”;
- – In the Chrome (Google) browser: Click “Customize and control Google Chrome” and select “Settings”. Under “Privacy and security”, click on “Content settings” and enable “Block third-party cookies” ;
- – In the Safari browser: Select “Preferences” then “Privacy” and select one of the following options regarding “Cookies and website data”: “Always block”, “Allow from current website only”, “Allow from websites I visit”.
5. YOUR RIGHTS /CONTACT
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose your personal data. You may request the communication of your personal data and you have the right to define directives concerning the fate of your personal data after your death. You can also request the limitation.
Please send your request to the following address: Res Al Azizia Blvd Royaume Arabie Saoudite 3 Eme Etage N°20 Tanger-Maroc