With the apparition of cloud services, any organisation can move its IT infrastructure to an external network. This has brought many companies to rethink their business strategies and processes, in order to take advantage of new technologies and, therefore, improve their efficiency.
Cloud computing has transformed the way companies work. Today, new companies develop their companies in the Cloud, which allows for a quicker response time to market requirements.
Cloud computing allows access to huge amounts of data without the need of a costly infrastructure, servers, technicians and maintenance people to attend to them. This entails a huge savings on hardware, software, security, support, maintenance, etc.
ARSRV Cloud Computing Services encompasses the maintenance of domains, hosting and housing services, web apps maintenance, virtual machines hosting in private and public Clouds, Office 365, mobility services, web presence and positioning, Microsoft Dynamics NAV and CRM, Exchange…
What are the benefits of cloud computing services to a business?
The benefits of cloud computing services are too numerous to mention, but here a just a few:
- Readiness and speed, eliminating the risks of unreliable networks, gridlock or cyber attacks
- Confidentiality, controlled access only to authorised users
- Reliability of data
- Adaptability and scalability, this technology means you can benefit from the latest advances without having to do anything
- Security, with continuous data analysis, filtering out any unwanted logins
- More productivity and efficiency
- Capacity to manage huge volumes of data
- Integrate easily and quickly with all your company´s apps
- Reduce infrastructure costs in operations and maintenance
- Total availability in real time, all you need is an internet connection from any device, anywhere
- Traditional datacenters require huge investments, have to be maintained and kept secure. For these reasons businesses are moving to the Cloud.